Peptides International Inc., a Louisville, KY area biotech company, is dedicated to serving the peptides and biochemicals needs of the research community focused on drug discovery and development. We are truly an international company not only with the customers we serve worldwide, but also in the diversity of our workforce.
To support our continued growth, we currently need three enthusiastic, detail-oriented team players, who love hands-on science. In this role, you will utilize your creativity and resourcefulness in designing and executing synthesis with a variety of chemical structures. You will be a part of team dedicated to “synthesis by design.”
- Must be highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adherence to safety guidelines and chemical hygiene in the workplace.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a matrix team environment.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Research Scientist (one position available)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, preferably in Organic Chemistry.
- Candidate should be able to conceive and execute synthetic strategies for peptides, peptidomimetics, and organic molecules, define project timelines and deliverables, and develop robust processes for medium scale manufacturing of new chemical entities.
- Experience with organic chemistry reaction planning, set-up, execution, work-up, isolation, purification, and characterization of products.
- Experience with stereoselective synthesis is a plus.
Associate Scientist (two positions available)
- B.S./M.S. in Chemistry or related field.
- Candidate should be able to follow literature procedures and protocols.
- Willing to learn operations of automated and semi-automated synthesizers, HPLC, and mass spectrometry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: a competitive salary, year-end profit-linked bonus, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401K.
Please send your letter of interest and a detailed resume to careers(@)pepnet.com (without the parentheses in the email address).
Peptides International is an equal opportunity employer, strongly dedicated this ideal, hiring without discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable state or federal law.