Peptides International is pleased to offer a treasure trove of new products. The new items run the gamut from cell-penetrating peptides, such as two new Tat sequences, to RGD peptides, a collagen-like peptide, an MMP substrate, several new recombinant proteins, and many more. For a complete list, we invite you to take a look at our New Products Brochure. For the most up-to-date and comprehensive list of products, please visit our online catalog. As usual, we offer discounts on bulk quantities and have custom peptide and organic synthesis services. Contact us today to learn more.
- Cryptdin-4 (Mouse) PDF-4504-s
The Most Potent Microbicidal of the Mouse Paneth Cell α-Defensins and is Degraded by MMP-7.
- (Gly-Pro-Pro)7 GPP-3983-PI
- H-[Lys-Leu-Ala-Lys-Leu-Ala-Lys]2-Gly-Phe-Leu-Gly-(Cys-Gln-Thr-Pro-Tyr-Tyr-Met-Asn-Thr-Cys)-OH CAN-3505-PI
- Biotinylated Tat (47-57) TAT-3841-PI
- Tat (47-57) TAT-3768-PI
Fucose Probes for Glycan Imaging:
- Ac-Pro-Leu-Gly-(2-Mercapto-4-Methylpentanoyl)-Leu-Gly-OEt MMP-3060-PI
A Leukocyte Collagenase Substrate.
Peptides for Cancer Research:
- 5(6)-Carboxyfluorescein-(Cys-Gln-Thr-Pro-Tyr-Tyr-Met-Asn-Thr-Cys)-OH CAN-3984-PI
A Fluorescein-Labelled Peptide That Binds to a Specific Protein in Carcinoma Cells, Induces Apoptosis, and Inhibits EGFR Autophosphorylation.
- Parkinson Disease Protein 2 Human Recombinant PRO-1840
- Parkinson Disease Protein 7 Mouse Recombinant PRO-2226
- Relaxin-3 PRO-2176
- Fmoc-Can(Trt) FLX-2333
This reagent is used for the synthesis of Canaline-containing peptides. It is a derivative of ornithine, a naturally occurring amino acid with an O-alkyl hydroxylamine side chain that is produced by arginase from Canavanine. Due to its toxicity, by its ability to form oximes with carbonyl-containing biomolecules, it is produced by legumes as protection from herbivores. L- Canaline possesses anti-tumor activity against human acute leukemia T-cells, and as a result is of interest in cancer research. It also possesses antimalarial and antineoplastic properties.
- HIV-1 Gag Protein p17 (76-84) HIV-3844-PI
- CMV pp65 (Human, 495-503) CMV-3845-PI
- Influenza Matrix Protein M1 (58-66) CMV-3843-PI
The entire archive of Peptides International Product Spotlights is available here. The topics range from some of the most popular items we have available to those lesser known ones that still have compelling research applications. They often are chosen due to recently published articles that feature them. They are permanently posted here, so read at your leisure!