Products for Parkinson’s Disease Research
The PepTalk this week, “Thank Cod: There’s Something Fishy about the Brain-Gut Connection to Amyloids”, explores two interesting new studies in Parkinson’s disease research. So, we hereby present some products inspired by this PepTalk:
- α Synuclein Human Recombinant PRO-393
- Parkinson Disease Protein 7 Human Recombinant PRO-575
- Parkinson Disease Protein 7, Mouse Anti Human ANT-317
- Parvalbumin Human Recombinant PRO-004
- Parvalbumin Rat Recombinant PRO-398
Additional Neuroscience Products of interest:
- DAPT IGS-3641-PI
- DAPT, 5mg vial of net peptide, IGS-3219-v
- Presenilin 1 (349-361) SPR-3129-PI
- [Ala353, 357]-Presenilin 1 (349-361) SPR-3630-PI
Read more in our Neuroscience Research Peptides Quick Reference.
If you need help locating an item or need a custom synthesis, please contact us, we would be happy to help!
The entire archive of Peptides International Product Spotlights are available here. The topics range from some of the most popular items we have available to those lesser known ones that still have compelling research applications. They often are chosen due to recently published articles that feature them. They are permanently posted here, so read at your leisure!