Acrp30 Porcine, HEK
- Product Code: CYT-696
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Acrp30; AdipoQ; GBP-28; APM-1; ACDC; Adiponectin Porcine Recombinant, HEK derived
Adiponectin is a recently discovered 244 amino acid protein, the product of the apM1 gene, which is physiologically active and specifically and highly expressed in adipose cells (Adipokine). The protein belongs to the soluble defense collagen super family; it has a collagen-like domain structurally homologous with collagen VIII and X and complement factor C1q-like globular domain. APM-1 forms homotrimers, which are the building blocks for higher order complexes found circulating in serum.
The Acrp30 Porcine Recombinant contains a total of 238 amino acids having a molecular Mass of 26kDa. The Porcine Adiponectin is fused to a 13 amino acid long N-terminal FLAG tag.
Sterile filtered and lyophilized from 0.5mg/ml in 20mM Tris buffer and 50mM NaCl pH-7.5.
- Origin: HEK293 (Human Embryonic Kidney cell line)
- Storage Conditions: -20 °C
- Purity: > 90% as determined by SDS PAGE.
- One-Letter Code:HVDYKDDDDK PAGETTEKPG ALLPMPKGAC AGWMAGIPGH PGHNGTPGRD GRDGVPGEKG EKGDTGLTGP KGDTGESGVT GVEGPRGFPG IPGRKGEPGE SAYVYRSAFS VGLETRVTVP NMPIRFTKIF YNQQNHYDVT TGKFHCNIPG LYYFSFHITV LKDVKVSLYK DKAVLFTYDQ QDKNVDQASG VLLYLEKGDQ WLQAYGDEEN GVYADNVNDS FTGFLLYHNIE
Delivery Details: All quantities are subject to availability. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.