IFN a 1 Human
- Product Code: CYT-291
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Interferon-α 1 Human RecombinantIFNA1, IFN-α 1, Interferon -a.
Introduction: Interferons are cytokines that are widely known to induce potent anti-viral activity. Interferon-a exerts a variety of other biological effects, including antitumor and immunomodulatory activities and are increasingly used clinically to treat a range of malignancies, myelodysplasias and autoimmune diseases.
Description: IFNA1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 167 amino acids (24-189) and having a molecular mass of 19.5 kDa. The IFN-alpha 1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Physical Appearance: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
Formulation: 1mg/ml in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4.
Stability: Store at 4°C if entire vial will be used within 2-4 weeks. Store, frozen at -20°C for longer periods of time. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HAS or BSA).
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Origin: Escherichia Coli.
- Storage Conditions: -20 °C
- Purity: Greater than 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- One-Letter Code:MCDLPETHSL DNRRTLMLLA QMSRISPSSC LMDRHDFGFP QEEFDGNQFQ KAPAISVLHE LIQQIFNLFT TKDSSAAWDE DLLDKFCTEL YQQLNDLEAC VMQEERVGET PLMNVDSILA VKKYFRRITL YLTEKKYSPC AWEVVRAEIM RSLSLSTNLQ ERLRRKE
Delivery Details: All quantities are subject to availability. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.