Clusterin Canine, HEK
- Product Code: CYT-618
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Clusterin Canine Recombinant, HEKCLI, AAG4, KUB1, SGP2, SGP-2, SP-40, TRPM2, MGC24903, Clusterin, Glycoprotein 80, Gp80, CLU.
Clusterin mRNA and Clusterin protein are shown to increase with androgen treatment. Binding of clusterin to the LDL-Receptor plays a role in the pathogenesis of membranous glomerulonephritis. Clusterin is down regulated in CaP in association with matched benign controls. Clusterin is involved in cellular senescence and tumorigenesis. Clusterin is involved in photo-oxidative cell death pathway. Clusterin is a functional tumor marker for the diagnosis of pediatric large cell lymphoma. Clusterin is activated in low pH. Clusterin is involved in the inhibition of NF-kappaB signaling through stabilization of IkappaBs thus results in suppression of tumor cell motility. N-terminal deletion of clusterin is vital for its alterations of biogenesis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Clusterin Canine Recombinant produced in HEK293 cells is a glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 436 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 50.72 kDa. The protein is fused with 13 amino acid Flag tag at N-Terminus.
The Apolipoprotein-J Canine is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Canine Clusterin was filtered (0.4µm) and lyophilized from 0.5mg/ml solution containing 20mM Tris buffer and 20mM NaCl, pH 7.5.
- Origin: Human Embryonic Kidney 293 Cells.
- Storage Conditions: -20 °C
- Purity: Greater than 95% as determined by SDS PAGE.
- One-Letter Code:PGDYKDDDDK PAGDQAVSDT ELQEMSTEGS KYINKEIKNA LKGVKQIKTL IEQTNEERKS LLSNLEEAKK KKEDALNDTK DSETKLKASQ GVCNDTMMAL WEECKPCLKQ TCMKFYARVC RSGSGLVGHQ LEEFLNQSSP FYFWMNGDRI DSLLENDRQQ THALDVMQDS FNRASSIMDE LFQDRFFTRE PQDTYHY
Delivery Details: All quantities are subject to availability. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.