VEGF Co-regulated Chemokine 1, His Tag Human Recombinant
- Product Code: CHM-024
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Dcip1, DMC, MGC138300, UNQ473, VCC-1, VCC1, VEGF coregulated chemokine 1, C-X-C motif chemokine 17, Dendritic cell and monocyte chemokine-like protein
Dendritic cell and monocyte chemokinelike protein (DMC/CXCL17/VEGF-correlated chemokine 1/VCC1), is a secreted molecule with a size and predicted 3-dimensional folding pattern similar to that of chemokines CXCL8/IL8 and CXCL14/BRAK. CXCL17 is constitutively generated by airway and intestinal epithelium. CXCL17 induces the chemotaxis of quiescent, but not LPS-activated peripheral blood monocytes and dendritic cells, and it also binds these cells specifically. The expression of CXCL17 is increased in endothelial cells when they are induced to form tubes in vitro. CXCL17, CXCL1/GRO and CXCL8/IL8 which have roles in angiogenesis, show significantly correlated expression with that of VEGF in primary lung, breast and esophageal tumors. Therefore, CXCL17 is suggested to have a role in tumor angiogenesis. The mature Rat CXCL17 shares 82%, 71% amino acid sequence identity with mouse, human CXCL17, respectively.
CXCL17 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 119 amino acids (22-119 a.a) and having a molecular mass of 13.7kDa.CXCL17 is fused to a 21 amino acid His-tag at N-terminus & purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Origin: Escherichia Coli.
- Storage Conditions: -20 ℃
- Purity: Greater than 85.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- One-Letter Code:MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSSLNPGVAR GHRDRGQASR RWLQEGGQEC ECKDWFLRAP RRKFMTVSGL PKKQCPCDHF KGNVKKTRHQ RHHRKPNKHS RACQQFLKQC QLRSFALPL
Delivery Details: All quantities are subject to availability. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.