IP-10 Human Recombinant (CXCL10)
- Product Code: CHM-330
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Small inducible cytokine B10, CXCL10, 10 kDa interferon-gamma-induced protein, Gamma-IP10, IP-10, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10, C7, IFI10, INP10, crg-2, mob-1, SCYB10, gIP-10, rHCXCL10
- CXCL10 has been attributed to several roles, such as chemoattraction for monocytes and T cells, promotion of T cell adhesion to endothelial cells, antitumor activity, and inhibition of bone marrow colony formation and angiogenesis
Introduction: Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10 (CXCL10) is a small cytokine belonging to the CXC chemokine family. CXCL10 is secreted by several cell types in response to IFN. These cell types include monocytes, endothelial cells and fibroblasts. CXCL10 has been attributed to several roles, such as chemoattraction for monocytes and T cells, promotion of T cell adhesion to endothelial cells, antitumor activity, and inhibition of bone marrow colony formation and angiogenesis. The gene for CXCL10 is located on human chromosome 4 in a cluster among several other CXC chemokines. This chemokine elicits its effects by binding to the cell surface chemokine receptor CXCR3. The three-dimensional crystal structure of this chemokine has been determined under 3 different conditions to a resolution of up to 1.92A.
Description: IP-10 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 77 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.6kDa. The IP-10 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Physical Appearance: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
Formulation: Lyophilized from a sterile (0.2 micron) filtered aqueous solution containing 0.1% Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA).
Solubility: It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized IP-10 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Stability: Lyophilized IP-10 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution CXCL10 should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HAS or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Origin: Escherichia Coli.
- Storage Conditions: -20 °C
- Purity: Greater than 95.0% as determined by: (a) Analysis by RP-HPLC. (b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- One-Letter Code:VPLSRTVRCTCISISNQPVNPRSLEKLEIIPASQFCPRVEIIATMKKKGEKRCLNPESKA IKNLLKAVSKEMSKRSP