- Product Code: OXY-1050-PI
- Synonyms/Product Alternate Names: Ethyl (Hydroxyimino)Cyanoacetate, Ethyl Cyano(Hydroxyimino)Acetate, Ethyl Cyanoglyoxalate-2-Oxime, Ethyl Isonitrosocyanoacetate, ethyl-2- Cyano-2-(Hydroxyimino)-Acetate
- Considered as a replacement for HOBt , HOAT , HOOBt, HOPO , Cl-HOBT and other analogues
An ideal additive used with carbodiimide coupling methodology for amide bond formation. The 2-cyano-2-(hydroxyimino)acetate displays a remarkable capacity to suppress racemization and an impressive coupling efficiency in both automated and manual synthesis.
OxymaPure® has a pKa=4.60
OxymaPure® has been tested for oral toxicity and dermal irritation and was found as non-toxic and non-allergic (Safe (LD50 = 300-2000 mg/kg)). It also has less risk of explosively and flammability than similar products and has no limitation in land, sea and air transportation (low risk of explosion).
- Storage Conditions: 2-10 °C
- Purity: ≥99.5%
- Molecular Weight: 142.12
- Molecular Formula: C5H6N2O3
- CAS Number: 3849-21-6
J.M. Collins, et al., Org. Lett., 16, 940 (2014).
S.N. Khattab, et al., Eur. J. Org. Chem., 3275 (2010).
R. Subiros-Funosas, et al., Chem. Eur. J., 15, 9394 (2009).
N. Babu Palakurthy, et al., Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2627 (2013).
R.Subiros-Funosas, et al., PeptideScience, 98, Vol. 2
S.N. Khattab, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 83, No. 11, 1374 (2010).